In this episode of Integrative Wellness Radio, Dr. Nick is joined by IWG Client Services Director, Valerie LaBarbera to kick off a new Demartini Series. Dr. Nick & Valerie talk through negative self-talk and how toxicity is actually important when uncovering your values. Valerie shares her top three values and the journey she took in discovering them. Throughout this episode, Dr. Nick sheds light on his values determination process and techniques you can implement to begin moving out of a toxic relationship with yourself. Spoiler alert: You need to commit to doing the inner work in order to see results.
Interested in working with Dr. Nick using the Demartini Method? Book a free consultation call here.
Principles by Ray Dalio
Noteworthy Time Stamps:
- 2:22 Why we have negative self-talk
- 6:02 Mind-body connection
- 7:40 Why we NEED the toxicity + the purpose it serves
- 10:56 What true love is in relation to values
- 11:02 HOW to get out of a toxic relationship with yourself in 6 simple words
- 12:27 Val walks through her top 3 values & how she decided on them
- 15:30 Bullseye analogy: why to aim small
- 17:22 HOW to get more specific and "niche down" your values
- 21:10 The 80/20 Rule
- 23:05 What are "reassessment days"?